Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Love: Geek

This Monday Love will be dedicated to geeky & nerdy stuff that I love... here are a few finds that I just couldn't pass up this week!

Geek Kids
If you want your kids to grow up as geeky as you... then you must get to ThinkGeek immediately. They have the best gifts you can ever give to your kiddos. You will also have the most unique shower and birthday gifts at the party too! That is unless your at a geek friends house and then they probably are already clued in on the awesomeness of this website. My must have for Xan is a set of wooden blocks with the periodic table on them. Ultimate geek toy for your 1 to 3 yr old!



Futuristic Love
i love my Mac(s). All three of them - iMac, Macbook G4, and Macbook Pro. i love my Apple portables - iphone, ipad, ipods... i love all these little gadgety bits that have actually complicated and simplified my life all at once! So, when i saw this bit of fantasy apple product i couldn't wait for it to become a reality. The ibangle. Like the blog states... all of the little apple products are becoming more like jewelry so just go for it!

For the home
As for the geek in me, I cannot seem to reign mine in even when it comes to home decorating. Ultra cute pillows, sometime figures (like a larger than life Hellraiser) and definitely some art grace our home with a little bit of fun. How about some pillow cases that will make you laugh? I love Ray Bans... I've had many pairs. When I saw this on my other new favorite website ModCloth, they really became another must have.

Clothes for the Nerdy
And... if you know me, you've seen some of my goofy t-shirts. I've got some really good ones... Buffy the Vampire Slayer record album... Ligers... Hedgehogs... the usual :) But when I saw this I had to have it!
for those who don't speak math: i 8 sum pi or I ate some pie ... and it was delicious! haha


Love, Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment