Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Color Me Lovely - The Color Challenge!

I was hanging out on some of my favorite inspirational blogs this morning and I came across a very fun {to me} color challenge on Garance Dore's blog. PS... if you don't look at her blog... you should!! - http://www.garancedore.fr/

It is exactly as she says... one person sees green... another sees brown or yellow tones. I came across that A LOT when I was mixing paint at Lowe's for a bit. Take the challenge today if you'd like and share your results.

Rebekah's Results


Overall Rank for my age...

Click HERE for the challenge!




2 comments:

  1. I took the challange. I couldn't figure out how to post it here, so I shared it on facebook. I think I did good, but not sure. The lower the score the better your color vision right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Lower scores are better :) I will look it up on Facebook! xx

      Delete