Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Meet LaFawnduh - My Muse as we open Rebekah's Valentine the Etsy shop!



LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. 
Peace out. -Kip

I've been working hard on getting some new items photographed for the Esty shop. Which got the name change approved yesterday and is officially... REBEKAH'S VALENTINE!!! Holy crap... I feel like a real brand now!!

Making everything has been a breeze and so much fun! It's listing that is the killer... It takes days. Seriously... Tonight I just went for it because when the lighting is great for natural photos, Xan isn't having it! I decided to go a little retro for the shoot and used the hipstamatic. Let me know what ya think! Too grungy?? I would love clean and sleek... but then again, thats not really me... I'm a little rough around the edges and messy so I guess this photography fits me better! Plus, I think it lends to the handmade look.

All of the hearts are made from a dictionary I found upstairs. It was copyright 1956. Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language. Personally, I find that entire title waaayyy too amusing!! I couldn't fold that page just because!! A NEW WORLD dictionary of the AMERICAN language. Please tell me that isn't lost on you. I'm such a nerd. And for the record... I speak English.

Anyway... have a laugh and check out our new handmade cards and LaFawnduh's debut! I've got a few more on the way that are a bit on the cheeky side too.
Advent calendar origami hearts

LaFawnduh helps show off the size and pocket of the origami hearts


little pink houses watercolor card

blank watercolor heart card

watercolor heart gift tags


little pocket blank origami heart card.

i still chuckle. i'm a dork...



1 comment:

  1. They look awesome! The photos are great! I particularly love the heart watercolor cards. They remind me of the cards that I saw at target one year that just had a watercolor green triangle on the front for a stylized Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete