Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Love: hand stamped sterling silver flatware!!

Okay. I had to have a set of these stamps as soon as I saw them.

Now... what to punch and stamp... After researching a bit online for cool gifts and jewelry I settled on silverware. I had a bunch from my grandmother that was a bit disheveled and not a complete set. I don't know where most of the pieces are... So I went to TOWN! Throw on a bit of angry music - Florence & the Machine or Nitzer Ebb... or both...

WA LA!
Forks are definitely the hardest... Small amount of space and I think they are stainless tines. {?}

'a' and 'k' are also difficult letters! 'b' is also... but practice makes perfect!!

i want to get a <3 stamp="" td="">

i sold this one about 10 minutes after i posted it!! i've ordered more spoons to keep this one going...







i may have to keep this one... it really makes me smile!! LOL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment