Friday, January 3, 2014

So Many Ways to Say "I Love You" {some featured cards from Etsy!}

I will be the first to say... I love a creative card. I have a ton stashed away in folders, boxes {yes boxes} and some I keep out on my desk - just because they make me smile :) Friends acknowledge this obsession and send me cute things all the time. {I love you guys}

So, I went searching around to find some other clever folks that are doing awesome things outside of the regular hallmark scene. Yes, these are Valentine's Day themed. So if Valentine's day still feels like "singles awareness day" to you... don't worry, I've got you covered love :)

First up... Sad Shop. Will not make you sad at all! She says it like it is. Simple and sweet. Totally my style for giving :)


sadshop

Sweet, Sad Things from Seattle

Julie Ann - She rocks all the awkwardness out of every moment that you need to have a card. Her tag line ~ "you won't find this sh*t at hallmark".
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hello Small World ~ This couple rocks all kind of great art! But my sweetie is getting this card... He doesn't read my blog. So here it is!!
Amarillo, TX, United States

1 comment: