Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Love: Custom Home Portrait Stationery



I painted these cute little houses for a client over the summer and I've been thinking... why not make a set of stationery for realtors, a housewarming gift for new homeowners or maybe you've moved your office into a sweet new location?? As an architect... I could get working on one of my OWN home. This would be a nice gift for architectural buffs that love their home! 

Each card will be an original watercolor! I will draw then print the image... but watercolor each one separately. Because I love to paint... and printing just takes a little away... Each set of 8 will come with a stationery box and white envelopes. Check out the images below for a little teaser... Simple and bright is my style preference... I can go into more detail on fancier architecture. These are just for an example!!

Go to my Etsy site for full details!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/174281551/5-x-7-stationery-set-8-cards-custom?ref=shop_home_active








1 comment: