Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Be My Weaver

I cannot believe I forgot this all too interesting detail about my date with Prada!

So we are walking around the museum and we see some weavings and textiles. And I comment how my friend Lindsay is a master at knitting. I barely crochet. I will be a terrible grandma. No afghans.

He says,"You know that hat that was in my car, I wove that."
She says,"Really. Wow. So you knit? Wait, you wove it?"
He says,"Yeah, I have a loom and I just got it out and made a hat the other day."
She says,"HA. that is quite a talent."

Did I tell you that I have some inkling that Prada is not really into girls? I think it is really hard for him to be himself, because the conversations we've had about his family have me believing that they would not be happy if he were gay. This makes me so sad... Because he is a wonderful guy. He is just a fish out of water when he is with me. I am not just saying that because he wove a hat either. Although, I don't think any of the other guys I have gone out with would even know what to do with a ball of yarn. Maybe if they were on survivor they would fish with it or something.

Anyway... I was giggling about this last night because it was so absolutely endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment